1. 11% of employees fall in the High Risk Category. Primarily because of a younger population.
2. Moderate Risk (42%) has a bulk of population, which needs immediate attention to avoid movement to High Risk tier.
BMI Distribution vs Physical Activity:
1. Close to 50% of population is in normal range, almost close to ~60% in other organizations.
2. However, a huge population stands at a risk of moving to Obese Category (11%) from Overweight Category (39%).
3. Close to 50% reported no Physical Activity (also driven by WFH pressure and Covid).
1. Alcohol consumption remains at 40%+.
2. However, Tobacco Consumption also is on the higher side with 1 in 5 having a smoking habit. Compared to category average of 1 in 7.
1. - Every 2 out 3 employee reported a Gastric issue.
2. 17% reported Fatigue & Weakness which needs further diagnosis.
3. 20% also reported Sleep issues owing to personal/professional challenges in WFH environment.
4. 18% reported Lower Back Pain(primarily because of WFH set-up).
Diagnosis of Conditions
1. Every other employee reported a higher BMI.
2. 8% had higher Cholesterol which needs further diagnosis.
3. 6% reported Post-Covid Syndrome of lasting symptoms. While some can be mild, some might needs a medical attention.
High Cholesterol/ Triglycerides, active smoking status, lack of physical activity, active chest pain, diagnosis of dyslipidemia and hypertension are critical risk factors reported in 25%+ population. A heart health program and awareness initiative needs to be urgently implemented to prevent untimely heart attacks/events.
The evidence based studies revealed a high prevalence of overweight & obesity is associated with significantly increased risk of developing metabolic disorders such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and heart diseases. To prevent secondary complication, weight management program is recommended.
including indigestion, bloating, acidity, constipation etc, sleep issues, low back pain and fatigueness. Systematic changes such as:
Offering in place of coffee/tea
Offering and promotingwill enable better behaviors in office.is recommended for this segment to prevent onset of GERD and IBS.
which has long term co-relations with anemia, poor immunity, onset of chronic conditions. Holistic health program is recommended for this segment to prevent onset of secondary conditions and reduce deficiency-related symptoms.
and awareness on side effects of regular alcohol intake will be critical to prevent onset of fatty liver in a larger employee base.
with bold content, facts, webinars, and workshops
Asking users to work from table-chair mandatorily
Providing reimbursement for Table/Chairs
Monthly-long (twice a week) live workshops on Lower Back exercises with a Physiotherapist
Opening upfor all to join
Giving access to Zyla’s proprietaryfor a calm sleep
Providing free consultations and
Leadership to drive initiatives like no late-night emailers/messages, promoting employees to take a break (who have piled up personal leaves), etc
With a user rating of 4.8, Zyla is currently the highest-rated care management platform in India. The differentiating factor of Zyla is theunder an in-house experienced team of doctors and experts, via the AI-powered conversational Zyla app. All Zyla programmes are built on four pillars – Medication, Nutrition, Physiotherapy, and Emotional wellbeing. Zyla is powering wellness and care management for large Corporates and Insurance companies in India.